Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions on I-134 form filling.

Hi,

My Wife & I are working. My wife is inviting her parents, while filling I-134, we had few questions

1. Should we mentions both of our salary (Q7), if so, we need send both our W2's, paystubs?

2. We have a mortgage ($2500/month) (related to Q7 in form), If my wife alone invites her parents (one individual salary, 75K). Will it be a good idea or should we mention both of our names on I-134 form and submit all the required documents?

3. (Q10) My wife is primary applicant (green card process) and I'm on her 485 application (485, Adj. of Status). should we mention my name in Q10?

4. Do we need to fill, I-134 for Father & Mother seperately or one form is sufficient?

Thanks!
    Raghu

1. Fill separate forms for each of you. Send relevant documents. It can be done together as well. In short it does not matter.

2. #1 answers this.

3. No. You make your own money and are not a dependent. 485 is a different thing.

4. Again, it does not matter. You can do it either ways.

If you look at successful stamping situations or rejections, these are all just supporting documents and in most cases, they are not even looked at by the VO. They can figure out based on the visa interview whether to grant or deny the visa.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X