Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shopping around for consulates

Dear Immihelp,

Thanks for US visa's information in your website which is handy for common people. I would like to seek US visitor visa information as for my circumstence. I applied for H1-B in Chennai in March 2001 unfortunatley i got rejected ( because some documents are ****). Fortunatley I came to UK in october 2001 on different passport with same name and D.O.B. now I am planning to visit USA as a tourist for 10 days. I can apply in US Embassy in London. My question is still my details are with US Embassy saying that my US has got rejected in Chennai in india.

Could you Please provide information about visa as for my situation. it would be much appreciated if you can.

Looking forward for your reply.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

All details about you will be accessible to US consulates around the world.

Therefore, you can't hide the facts by going to Embassy in London.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Changing passport does not help, whether you changed it to have a different one after rejection or even if you simply renewed. Your history is recorded in all US consulates computers. I hope they start sharing such information with consulates of all developed countries like UK etc soon so that people like you do not 'fortunately' go anywhere.

Shopping? huh your shopping experience in Chennai consulate was pretty interesting and memorable I guess. Of course, thats why you remember it so clearly even after 7 yrs!
      Last edited by orion; 07-12-2008, 03:11 AM.

Comment

Shopping? I did not know visas were on sale.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

I think ...

... buy one get half off on the second.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X