Brother and sister visa sponsored by brother-in-law

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brother and sister visa sponsored by brother-in-law

Has anyone in the recent past had any experience by applying for only sister's / brother's AND OR both brother and sister's visa. If so please share your experience.

Visas do not require sponsors... it does not really matter who the sponsor is... what matters are the applicants' ties to their home country.
    Disclaimer: The information you obtain from me at this forum is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.

Comment

Sibling's visa please suggest

I understand, but my concern was to know what are the chances of getting visa for brother and sister. My sister (36 yrs) does not know English and not aware of most of visa procedure or interview questions/answers. She is married and has a son, and plans to travel alone if she gets visa. My brother who is 25 yrs has completed his MBA and been working for 1 year by now. I was thinking to apply for both my brother and sister so that my brother can handle most of the visa preparations in terms of documents or interview. But at the same time if by applying for my brother would impact on my sister 's visa rejection since my brother is working and and has only worked for less time (1 yr) so far and is not married to prove strong family ties other than mentioning that parents are back home in India, i was concerned whether it would be better to apply for my brother along with my sister or only apply for my sister irrespective of whether she knows english and cannot do well in interview or not.Please suggest.Also since my sister is not travelling with her husband woudl that be an issue if she applies alone?

Comment

Each is evaluated individually. There are many instances where some attendeees of a group interview receives visa while others do not.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X