visa appointment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• visa appointment

hi im trying for a visa appointment at chennai for my in laws.i took english appointment n i cancelled it 2day after seeing appointments in telugu.but by the time finished applications there were no dates.now if i want 2 take an english appointment..how can i do it?as the saved application is only showing telugu dates.do i need 2 wait 1week for tht saved application 2 get erased r is there anyother option 2 change language?im really in need of dates as early as possible.i cant wait 4 one more week....
    thnku in advance....
    Last edited by sudheer78; 07-24-2008, 12:47 PM.

Wht language you want interviw in?

Comment

now i want it in english.

Comment

oh, you mean eng?.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

ys do u have any idea how 2 take date in english once the application was saved for telugu appointment.....

Comment

Re-doing the entire thing is the only way.

Re-dng da ntire thng s da 1ly wy. ==> Your style.

Don't SMS the forum.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

But then you had english to start with??? Why did you cancel that then?

Well, I am not sure if there is a difference in saving application for regional language or for english. It should work the same. Best is toread the rules on the vfs website. If it is not clear, call them and ask.

Remember cancellation is allowed twice only, after that you've to wait 90 days for the receipt number to be active again.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X