No announcement yet.

what are the chances of getting a visa?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what are the chances of getting a visa?

i know that ultimately its in the hands of VO and the strong ties that my parents show to home country,India.
    but based on the situation can you ppl tell chances for getting the visa:

we are two children(1 girl,1 son)..am the elder(in US) and my brother(younger) done his IIM and is working in India.my husband is sposoring their trip.

mother, a homemaker n father a central govt employee with 26yrs of exp and having 5yrs left out with an annual income of 3L.he files the income tax returns evry year and has records till now.
    also bank balance of 2L, fixed depo of 50k, a flat(15L) and a plot(40L).
    we are inviting them for only 4 months(mentioned in the DS 156 forms n in the invitation letter etc..)

jus want your opinion from the income and property side..is the income sufficient? if not also, we cant change it to our needs(not intending to falsify the docs)

Thanks,

Like you said, it depends on the luck. In addition to the land and property, include any gold/jewels etc as assets to strengthen the ties.

The central govt job and a sibling in home country will definitely work in their favor.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Your parents are having a strong case for getting the visa. Your father being a Govt Employ and still having 5 years to work, strenghthens the case. Only luck should favour them.

Comment

ok..ThanQ folks...will add Gold/jewels.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X