Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Documents in regional language

Hello!

My parents have all their property documents in regional language. can we take that or do we need translation or something else.

Thanks

Property documents have only minimal secondary importance.

But it does not hurt to get a notarized translation and attach an assessor's
    assessment of the market value of the property. ( contact your CA for property value assessment) You never know it may help.

Comment

I have been following closely the visitor visa threads here. Till now I have read replies like "the sponsor's documents are not so important for visitor visa. The visitor has to show strong ties back home." I guess strong ties back home includes showing that they have enough property. And now in this thread I read that property documents do not have so much of importance. I am a little confused now. Could you please clarify on this?

Comment

Officers consider ties as something that will compel a person to return.
        That mainly includes family ties(spouse and children) and occupational ties
        (stable job, business with good income).

Property is something that can be sold later even after settling in US.
        So, if a person shows minimal occupational and family ties, property does not carry much weight.

Comment

Got that now. Thank you

Comment

about business I have another query. In the form there is place for only 1 business name and address. My father has 2 not including the investment he does in property. should i list all these? if so how?

Comment

List the largest business he runs with the most income. Make sure it is all documented ( business registration, balance sheet showing annual turnover and profit). Our goal is achieved if one business can show very good income.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X