Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im student in Uk, can my fiancee in usa on student visa sponsor me to visit her?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im student in Uk, can my fiancee in usa on student visa sponsor me to visit her?

Hi there sir/Mam,
    well im on student visa in uk from last 2 years, and my fiance who is in usa on student visa i wanna visit her for one week so i need to know few things
    1- im pakistani on student visa in uk can my fiancee whose nationality is pakistani aswell and shes on student visa in usa can sponsor me to visit here (by sponsor mean she only send me her details which ill show in embassy as a prove that shes my fiance, ill bare my expenses by myself)
    2- which form ive to fill in to apply for this visa, is it gonna be non immigrant visa form or any other form because there are so many categories on usa embassy website
    3- which documents ive to attach with my application

please answer these question as soon as possible if u dont know the answer can u refer me to someone who can answer it

will be so thanksfull for ur help

*If you plan to visit US for any reason, the visa you apply for is non-immigrant visa. For all non-immigrant visas there is one application form which you can download from LONDON US embassy website.

*You must show a situation that you will return to UK after your visit.
    Take documents showing enrolment in college, remaning college years
    and grant of leave for the duration of the visit.

*Show enough funds for the trip. A good bank balance will do fine.

*Get an invitation letter from your fiance in US. A copy of his passport and visa. And pictures of your engagement.

*ALL SAID, VISITOR VISA IS NOT EASY TO GET SINCE A NON-IMMIGRANT INTENT IS REQUIRED. SINCE BOTH OF YOU ARE ALREADY OUT OF YOUR HOME COUNTRY, VISA OFFICERS TEND TO THINK YOU MAY HAVE INTENT TO
    STAY BACK IN USA. AND THUS DENY YOU THE VISA.
    THE WAY OUT OF THIS IS TO SHOW THAT BOTH OF YOU HAVE STRONG TIES TO PAKISTAN (FAMILY, JOBS WAITING) AND WILL RETURN AFTER YOUR STUDIES.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X