Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B2 Visa for my boyfriend

Hi,

I'm a legal permanent residents and have lived here in carlifornia for seven months now. My boyfriend is currently attending Unversity for his Diploma in Sports Science. He would like to come and visit me and my family in december for christmas for two weeks and also get to meet the rest of my family. His airfare and other expenses will be provided by his father. I need help in which type of documents should he provide and also other tips in this type of situation. Also what would be the chances of him being guranteed a visitors visa.

Thanks.

USA Visitors Visa - Comprehensive information for a sponsor and visitor. Visitor visa sample documents and interview preparation tips available. Visitors visa case studies and reapplication advice for the refusal of a USA visitor visa. Ask visitor visa related questions in our discussions forum

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

hi,

Thanks very much for your time and the reply. My boyfriend has completed his DS-156 and DS-157 forms and has also had a letter from the University stating that he has a few more years left in completing his dipolma. His father has also written a letter continaing his bank statment and the expenses he will be providing. I'm just wondering do i also have to write a letter of host stating that he will be staying at our place?

please, provide me with information.

Comment

Yes, send him an invite detailing his accommodation/stay etc. He has to prove strong ties to his home country and overcome the questions that he is not going to come here, marry and settle down.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

hi,

Thanks very much for your help. I really appreciate it. Your help has really completed my findings for this situation. You have a great week and stay blessed.

Comment

Hi,

About the visitor's visa for my boyfriend, my mum has written a letter saying that he will be staying with us on his two weeks vacation, all i want to ask is, does my also needs to send a copy of her green card and passport, and whether it is to be satisfied be a J.P? Please help.

Comment

Visitor's visa for my boyfriend

Hi,

My boyfriend's visa was rejected today because he was 20 years of age and needs to travel with someone over 21 years of age. Now his father will also apply his visa so he could accompany him to the USA. What documents should his father provide to be granted a visa.

Please help me.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X