Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B2 --> F2

Dear friends,

I am on F-1 student visa since two years and my VISA expires on 30th June 2009, which can be extended.

I am planning to get my fiance here in January on Tourist visa (B2) and then get married here (Registered marriage)

Will there be any sort of problems in doing so?

If here visa is successfully transferred from B2 to F2, will she need to go to India for stamping?

What is the procedure to do the above mentioned process?

What documents do I need to have in order to get her F2 visa (dependent)

Thank you

If you already intend to marry her after she comes here, that may be a problem in using B2 visa for that.

The best thing for you to go to India, marry her, get her F2 and come to the US.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Thank you...

Hey Thanks for the reply, actually that was the main plan of me going to india and getting married and bring on F2 Visa. However that was not possible dude to few serious reasons like financial condition and my current job in USA, then thought its better to save 1500 USD of my return ticket.

So thought if its possible and safe to marry in USA on B2 then it will be a good option.

Can you guide me with the possibilities to get married in USA and how will the stamping part work? Please guide me with whatever you can

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X