Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is alternative address mandatory in passport delivery

hi,
    Do I need to choose either alternative address or VFS counter for passport delivery mandatory?

Can my passport be delivered to my vilalge address (it sis not servisable by blue dart)? Please describe the steps in detail. thanks in adavance.

pls reply.

There is a reason why they ask for it. If your area is serviceable, they need one or you can pick up at VFS counter that evening or next day depending on when they get the PP.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Thank your help.

But my question is it mandatory to give information about either alternative address or VFS counter.

Can we proceed without giving these information while filling visa application form?

If we dont specify any of alternative addres or vfs counter collection point, then will it automatically be delivered to address given in application form?

What should i do if my home address is not serviceable? Can passport be delivered to any part of India ? or passport will be delivered to only places blue dart is serviceable. (because I want passport to be delivered to a small town for which blue dart is not serviceable)?

I would highly appreciate for your help.
      Last edited by vbak; 10-24-2008, 01:47 PM.

Comment

If your place is not serviceable by Blue Dart, you will have to use Hold At Location (HAL) service.

Details at https://www.immihelp.com/usa-visas/u...-delivery.html
        Immihelp Support
        No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X