Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passport delivery address.

Hi Friends,

After trying for about one month i could find an interview date that i was looking for, i filled the 156 forms immediately, but on filling the mailing address for the passports, it doesnt allow me to save the application,not allows me to continue inorder to schedule the date, only one message pops up 'postal code not servicable'. My home address is a small town and I think blue dart is not servicable to that area.

I have tried using some other postal code of nearest big city and it is working. I would like to know Is there any way to get my passport delivered to home address (small town where blue dart is not serviceable)?

kindly tell me if I am wrong anywhere, it is very urgent, please help me

There is no way they can deliver if it is not serviceable and passport will be returned. Do not attempt it.

Just put a friends address (in case there is a long delay) and try picking up from the VFS counter directly.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Thanks alot.

So, You are saying that passport can be delivered ONLY to places where VFS (BLUE DART) is serviceable. So persons residing in non-servicable areas MUST provide some other alternative address where BLUE DART is serviceable (like friend's or relative's address) or collect directly from VFS counter.

Please correct me if I have gotten anything Wrong. Your answer defnitely will help me and also will help other people who are applying.

Thanks,
      Last edited by vbak; 10-24-2008, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Oh man!

Comment

Yes! Wish, I could be more clear.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Check out Hold At Location (HAL) service at https://www.immihelp.com/usa-visas/u...-delivery.html
            Immihelp Support
            No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X