Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa Waiver Application

To whom it may concern,

I am Australian. I would like to enquire as to why an application for a Visa Waiver would be refused? And if a proir Visa of any kind is a requirement to enter the country? I have flights booked travelling to the States arriving in 5 days. I just applied for a Visa Waiver online and my application response was Travel Not Authorized. I would like to find out what the exceptions are stopping an Australian entering the States without acquiring a Visa Waiver or a Visitor Visa. On Immihelp.com, it states that citizens of Australia do not require a Visa to enter the U.S as a visitor. As I am only intending on visiting friends for a vacation for one month. The last thing i want is to arrive in the country and to be told that i require a Visa of some sort to enter as a tourist.

Please respond to my email as soon as possible as i believe my flight is too close to apply for a Visitor Visa. Therefore if i have to change my flight dates, i would prefer to have that option than lose my flights.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Well, when you applied online, did you answer negatively to any of the eligibility questions?
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X