Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor Visa refusal

Dear Sir or Madam,

I applied for a visitor's visa on 15/9/2008, and was rejected. I took my daughter the same day and she was granted a visitor's visa as well as my adopted parents. My husband has his from prior application because of his work and the company he is attached.

The reason of my rejection, I was told is because my biological father has petitioned for me as well as my other siblings. My father however, is in the process of sponsoring my biological mother and younger brother.

I was advised, if I had my name removed from the said petition I would qualify for the visitor's visa. I asked my biological father to contact your office in New Hampshire and do same. However he was told that the petition filed simply states I am to follow and I am not being sponsored and as such my name cannot be removed. The individual also stated, I should not have been rejected for that reason.

I reside in Trinidad with my family and there are no legal documents to show of my adoptive parents. However they have been taking care of me for as long a I can remember. I do not wish to live in the US, I just want to be able to travel when my husband has to.

I am hoping I can be advised further regarding my case.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

If you have immigrant petition pending, you can't get visitors visa. Even if you try to get that removed, it still shows that you had intention to immigrate to USA and that is a problem for non-immigrant intent.

Read https://www.immihelp.com/usa-visa-refusal-and-reapplication-tips/
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X