Visitor/Student Visa after rejection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor/Student Visa after rejection

If I have been rejected visitor visa and student visa (once each), what are my chances of getting student visa. I think I was rejected those visa on first attempt because I was still married to US Citizen (long story) at that time (not anymore).

If I try again, would I have different results?

Background: I have MBBS degree in India, and want to pursue residency in US. I have take Step 1 and Step 2. I also have taken GRE and TOEFL, and applying to university so I can get Student visa. Then subsequently apply for residency while being enrolled in university.

Do I have realistic chance? Anything I could do to improve it?

Anyone?

Is another marriage to H1B holder or US Citizen only my option? Please let me know.

Comment

help please. I need to make some decisions soon.

Comment

Since you are an intending immigrant, and thus you dont qualify for either students or visitors visa. You can try convincing them otherwise.

Comment

What makes me intending immigrant? Lot of my classmates are getting student visa for MPH/Step 2 CS without any problem. Some of them already got married in US and have converted to greencard or work permit.

What makes me different? They were intending immigrant as well, and they still got the visa.

Comment

They somehow conviced the consulate otherwise, you could not. Your personal situation could have been a facor in rejection.

Comment

I dont understand. What personal situation are you talking about? Please help.

Comment

welcome back psyco "sneaky"...

I see you are still trying to immigrate to the US regardless of the cost or how many laws you have to break...
                Disclaimer: The information you obtain from me at this forum is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.

Comment

By personal situation I meant to point that you were married to a usc earlier. So anyone would assume you are another potential immigrant trying to reenter US by whatever means and your actual purpose is not to study but just immigrate.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X