Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• process to sponsor friend immigration

Hello,

I had visited many immigration sites,And I got this site from the other immigration site only..

I am Nepalese and My friend is American.We are in touch since last few years.We met oneanother when he was here in Nepal in his vacation.After 2 years we again met eachother in India while he was there for his school's project.

My friend is MBA candidate in University of California.He is in his final semester and his job is also fixed with Samsung Company in Korea.So he is leaving for Korea on August.My friend is inviting me to visit U.S.And I like to be there before he leaves his country.

I went through the guidelines you provided in your site for the visitor visa(what the sposor need to do and what the visitor need to do).About me(visitor) I have no problem in proving the consulate about the ties and ensuring him I will return back to my country before my visa expires.

But all I like to be suggested from you is Can my friend sponsor me the I-134 form, Because he used to have a job before but right now he is jobless.He left his job because soon he is leaving for Korea for his another job.But the point here is that he has enough bank amount and is able to make expenses for me throughout my stay there in his country.

So as because there left no more time for any other discussions all I like to know is Can my friend fill the I-134 form properly?And sponsor me in his current status.

Please do suggest me soon and accordingly I will ask my friend and file my application.

I will be thankful for your suggestion and help.

He can fill I-134 but it is very difficult for you to get visa based on your friend sponsoring visa.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for your suggestion. You told that my friend can fill I-134 form.

Here, I like to make myself clear again so please make me confirm that Can my friend can completely fill I-134 form completely in his jobless status(though he has sufficient bank amount currently and though he was having a job before and from coming september his job is fixed).

And Please give me the details and guidelines of the procedure making sponsor for me by my friend.All the step followed by my friend to make my sponsorship.

And Lastly I would like to ask you that Why it is difficult to get visa on the basis of my friend sponsoring visa?Please do make me clear...Here I like to ensure you that I can give the evidence to the consul about the ties and returning back to my country after my visit..

But all I like to know from you is only Could my friend fill I-134 form completely in his current status(I have mentioned above) and also do let me know all the steps of the procedure to sponsor me..

Please do write me soon....I am/will be thankful for your suggestion and help.

Comment

Yes, he can fill I-134 for you.

Read https://www.immihelp.com/usa-visas/visitor for details and procedures.

As a friend, it is very difficult to prove any relation. Any person can be shown as anyone else's friend. Sponsor person might be taking money from you and calling you as friend and may not be genuine. This may not be case for you specifically but consulate does not know that.
        Immihelp Support

Comment

Can a friend sponsor a friend?

Hello,

My friend is US citizen and I belong from Nepal.He is inviting me to visit his country.But on August he is leaving US to join his job in Korea.So I would like to be there before he leaves.Right now he left his job but he has sufficient bank amount to do expenses throughout my visit.
          So can he sponsor me,Can he fill the I-134 form completely?Write in detail all the steps of the process to make my sponsorship.Do he need the photocopy of my passport with blank pages?From where he can get the letter of employment as he is jobless now though he used to have job before and from September he is having his job.
          I went to the link you have given but there is not enough information for me.As it is the matter of a friendship kind of relationship.

Please do write me in detail.
          Thanks for your help and suggestion.

Comment

Re: Can a friend sponsor a friend?

All the details we have are https://www.immihelp.com/usa-visas/visitor

We don't have any other additional information.
            Immihelp Support

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X