Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• visit visa question?

Hi,

I wanted to send visit visa papers to my in-laws based on my EAD. In my green card application my permanent address was Chicago beacuse I work for company in Chicago. But recently I had to go to newjersey on a project since I am consultant.

my question is which address I need to put on my invitation letter to my in-laws in order for them get a visa? Do I need to put Chicago address or New jersey Address?

will there be any problem If I give Newjersey address and if they land in new jersey?

Please Advice.

Thanks,
    Tattu75

They can land anywhere.

You should give the address for the place where you consider home, have drivers license and receive mails regularly.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Visit visa question?

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. But I am still bit confused that my chicago address is still active. Cause that's where my employer is and I might go back to Chicago once this project is over.

So, If I give Chicago address in visit visa papers is that okay? Cause what ever Documents INS issues to me via mail is to this adress.

Please advice.

Thanks!

Comment

Address

Do you still have the apartment/house in Chicago. If yes then give chicago address . If no ... U have to provide the new address.

If you are not a US citizen .. then you need to infrom INS about your new address within 10 days of move .. anyways .. So there should not be any problems.

Hope that helps.
        Hera

Comment

Visit Visa Question?

Hi,

Thanks for the info. I appreciate it.

Regards!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}