Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **** **Joint Sponsor for Parents-in-laws Visitor Visa **** ***

Hello All,

I have sponsored my parents in the past and got 10 yrs of visa for them succesfully. But now the case is for my In-laws.

Actually my wife also works as Computer Programmer but she is working since 4 months. Where as I am in US since 3 years and have a decent history. Now the question is who should be sponsoring. As parents relationship is closer then In-laws I wanted my wife to be sponsor but worried about her moderate pay history.

I wanted to know if we can be joint sponsor and strengthen the case. Did anyone ever been a joint sponsor and if so how do you fill the I-134 and a sample recommendation letter to consulate will be great.

If we cannot do this please suggest which option is better...
    Shall I sponsor or my wife?

I read in this website that if both wife and husband are working, both can combine the income and savings and put joint amount in the form.

What if the consular officer checks the bank statements & paystubs with the amounts and savings??? Will it not be a contrary?

Or shall I also enclose my paystubs and bank statements for a proof of amount.

Please advice.
    Last edited by Santosh12345; 02-12-2009, 07:52 PM.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X