Denied 2nd attempt at Mumbai on 4/20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denied 2nd attempt at Mumbai on 4/20

Earlier only MIL had applied in march and was asked why your husband is not travelling with you and is your daughter pregnant.She replied No. This time after about a month both of them applied and they were asked why do you want to go for 6 months. FIL's answer was we want to travel around as much as possible and might come back earlier than 6 months.That's it. The officer said you cannot go at this time and returned their passports. Reason mentioned is 214(b). They didn't even look at any of the documents both the times.

Definitely getting visa is merely a luck and the mercy of the officer. We have decided not to try again.

Getting Vistors Visa.

Yes. thats true. It is random and vague.

It's better not to apply for some time .. like a year or two.

GL
    hera.

Comment

Visa

Hi Raks,

Its very sad to hear that your parents visa was denied second time also.Actually my mother and mother-in-law are going to Embassy on April 29 for visitor visa interview also and my DAD and Father-in=law are not accompanying them.Would you please tell me what questions exactly were asked to your mother first time?I think any ideas will be helpful.If you want you can communicate with me at my personal e-mail address it is [email protected].

Thanks in advance!@
      Harpreet

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X