Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent question regarding employment verification

hello everyone

This is regarding visitor visa for sponsoring my parents through dropbox.
    I am an employee for my own LLC which I registered just 3 months ago (lets call it company A), in partnership with my spouse.
    I have set up a corp-to-corp with another company(lets call it company B), and company B placed me at the client location, and sends me the paystubs for the software services I provide to the client. I have yet to file my own taxes for my company (company A) and do my payroll etc.
    Please help me with the following questions :
    1) Should I provide an employment verification for company A stating that I am an employee for my LLC OR can my husband issue a one line letter saying that I work for company A.
    2) Should I provide paystubs copies issued by company B to me. These paystubs have the company B's address in them....
    3) In I-134 Item 7, that I am employed with ...... at address......., should I specify company A or B.
    4) Should I provide a copy of the contractual agreement between company A and company B, or not show any of company B's document like the contractual agreement
    5) Company B has given me a letter stating that I work for company A and provide services at the client location. Should I produce this or no.
    Please help me clarify. I appreciate your help at this last minute !

1. Employee verification letter from company A.
    2. Yes
    3. A
    4. Yes
    5. Yes
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X