Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much cash is enough for Visitor visa?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much cash is enough for Visitor visa?

Hi All,

My parents are applying for visitor visa. They want to know how much cash/property needs to be disclosed to be on a safe side? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Me and my husband are sponsoring the visa for my parents. They have an asset about 60 L and cash around 25lakh and my father is employed. Is that enough or safe to get a visa?

Comment

Originally posted by Shukrish
      Hi All,

My parents are applying for visitor visa. They want to know how much cash/property needs to be disclosed to be on a safe side? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
      hi
      if you are the sponsor, chances are that they may not even check the financial liability of your parents. only thing your parents have to show is the connection that they will return to india after the visit, that is it.
      so don't try to furnish lot of financial documents if it is not required, because especially if they are not paying taxes, they they might have some issues as to cheating the government
      raj

Comment

USA don't need money to bail out Housing foreclosure issue!! (Just kidding). When you guys are sponsoring your parents, they don't need any money. Property and cash will definitely help to prove sufficient tie with home country. You should be fine as your father is employed.
        Good luck !!

Originally posted by Shukrish
        Me and my husband are sponsoring the visa for my parents. They have an asset about 60 L and cash around 25lakh and my father is employed. Is that enough or safe to get a visa?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X