How long does it take?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long does it take?

Hi...My mother in law's visitor visa application and documents were sent by drop box service to chennai consulate around March 31st and we have no response until today.I have been reading the forum and see, that most people get their visa or some response within 7 days.My mother in law was given a 6 month visa in 1998 and she had left U.S before the expiry of her visa at that time.I am some what worried as some of the documents were signed and sent to her in Dec 03,even though i did send the recent bank statements and pay stubs of Feb and March 04 which were included with all other paperwork.Any input on this?Any one else waiting for a response this long?Please advise...Thank you so much

Wait for few more days. It should be there any time soon.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Got 10 visitor vis afor 10 yrs

Hi.. I am glad to report that my mother in law's passport came back from Chennai with 10 yrs visitor visa stamp today.I have been worried as the documents sent by me were signed Dec 03 except for the pay stubs and bank statements which i had faxed again in the last week of March 04.It took 15 days in total after she applied via drop box.Thank you immihelp with all your input .Good luck to every one waiting for the visa of their families and friends.

Comment

Re: Got 10 visitor vis afor 10 yrs

Congratulations!

Before she comes to US, consider buying visitor medical insurance for her, available for instant purchase at www.immihelp.com/insurance
        Immihelp Support
        No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X