visitor visa after deportation!! / citizen of europe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• visitor visa after deportation!! / citizen of europe

Dear all, i got deported about 2 months ago and banned for 10 yes. Is there any chance to get a visitor visa? Thanks a lot for your help!

oh! that really sucks! can I ask you why that happened?

Comment

Originally posted by DUBLINMANCA
      Dear all, i got deported about 2 months ago and banned for 10 yes. Is there any chance to get a visitor visa? Thanks a lot for your help!
      sure! you can get a free visitor visa, plane ticket and $1000 for expenses! just ask at your nearest US embassy, do not forget to mention the deportation to them!

seriously... what part of BANNED for 10 years didn't you understand?

You can not get ANY kind of visa (immigrant or non-immigrant) for 10 years.
      Disclaimer: The information you obtain from me at this forum is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.

Comment

Originally posted by PraetorianXI
        sure! you can get a free visitor visa, plane ticket and $1000 for expenses! just ask at your nearest US embassy, do not forget to mention the deportation to them!

seriously... what part of BANNED for 10 years didn't you understand?

You can not get ANY kind of visa (immigrant or non-immigrant) for 10 years.
        Even when I marry my fiancé, who is a green card holder?

Comment

LOL..seriously--they are not gona let you in(with any visa-banned does not have excpetions)..probably even after 10 years...sorry but your fiance might have to move wherever u r!
          more like they wont lift your BAN if you mary a resident or citizen--hope that answers your question.

Comment

Originally posted by DUBLINMANCA
            Even when I marry my fiancé, who is a green card holder?
            Under normal circumstances, it would take 5-6 years for your to obtain an immigrant visa through a green card holder. During that time you must remain either in your home country or legally present in the USA.

Under your circumstances, you are barred and found inadmissible to enter the USA.

You got two choices:

1) Wait until your fiancee becomes a citizen and then, you can file for an I-601 waiver based on hardship to an US citizen. But those waivers are VERY hard to obtain.

2) Wait out your 10 years. Marry or not marry, she becomes a citizen or not... you have to wait 10 years.
            Disclaimer: The information you obtain from me at this forum is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.

Comment

thank you sooooo much!! Should i marry her before she gets her citizenship or should we wait?? Would our marriage before citizenship affect her citizenship proccess??

Comment

Thank you sooooo much!!! Would you plz be so Kind and tive je Dome advise in ms Last question?
                Originally posted by PraetorianXI
                Under normal circumstances, it would take 5-6 years for your to obtain an immigrant visa through a green card holder. During that time you must remain either in your home country or legally present in the USA.

Under your circumstances, you are barred and found inadmissible to enter the USA.

You got two choices:

1) Wait until your fiancee becomes a citizen and then, you can file for an I-601 waiver based on hardship to an US citizen. But those waivers are VERY hard to obtain.

2) Wait out your 10 years. Marry or not marry, she becomes a citizen or not... you have to wait 10 years.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X