Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DROP BOX:called for personal interview,please help

hi,

i had put my application in drop box on 24th of march n i got reply on 26th by courier with my passport in n a letter that i have been called for personal interview n my application is found ineligible under section 221g ,so i need to fill up a new application n come between mon to friday at 10.30 with all neccesary documents than only a final deccesion will be made to issue a visa.

i want to know what is section 221g ,n calling me for personal interview means that am i being going to rejected.i have been UNITED STATES last year n in the form of visa application i have also mentiond clearly that i have been rejected for the visa for the very 1st time i applied before last year i got visa.so what do u think why they have called me for personal interview.what doubts must be they having for my application.n what may be the questions they could ask me.n what all documents i need to keep ready to take with me.right now i have the documents prepared r

3 years IT returns paper
    6 months bank statment
    some property owning papers
    marriage certificate

n thats it.apart of these paper do i need to present any more paper to the counselar if he asks.i am going to travel with my uncle n aunty to US for a pleasure tour if i get visa,my husband is not coming with us nor my son ,because we had a holiday last year so this year again he can`t leave the bussiness n come in his peak bussiness season.so what do u think that may be i am applying alone that is why the counselar need personal interview.n what r my chances to get through this situation.

please reply urgently i am planning to go next week for the interview.waiting eager for the advice,experiences if any 1 had the same n the results of that same as me and suggestions from any 1 for this type of particular cases like mine .

thankyou

ques

Sorry for asking but this is important to answer your ques:

What is your age?

Did u say u were rejected a visa last year?

About 221g:
    Applicants are ineligible under section 221(g) because the applicant failed to bring some information or document, or some further procedure or review by us or another U.S. government agency must be completed.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X