Visitor Visa for Fathe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor Visa for Fathe

My husband did sponsor for his father two years ago for visitor visa.Their visa was rejetced at that time.Then after one year my husband filed Petiion for Alien Immigrant (I-130) for them.Now, there case is in processing.

My question is that my father-in-law has really good established business in India and it is really hard for him to come over here and stay in the USA.But on the other side, Consulate in Delhi never issue visitor visa to him.He is been to England 3-4 times as a visitor and was back in India on time.

My main concern is what should we do to bring him here just to visit not for permannent stay.Should he apply again for Visitor Visa and see if they grant him one or the only way is to immigrate premannetly.

Sorry for this long message, but i will be very thankful if you could provide me some help here.

Thanks a million!!
    Harpreet

If someone's immigration petition is pending, it is extremely difficult to get visitor visa.

If he has good business, he can come to US on greencard and then stay here for some time, spend some time in India, spend some time in US again.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X