Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DROP BOX

hi

last yr i had got b1/b2 (tourist visa) for 3 months n when i landed to united states in the immigration in the airport they gave me the visa for 6 omths,so i stayed there till 10th of nov n came back before my date of visa expires.this yr again i am planning to go to US for tourism n applied the b1/b2 application in drop box ,because vfs people told me that i am eeligeable for drop box after longing my passport.i applied in drop box

the reply came in courier after 2 days with a letter that a personal apperiance is required with all neccesary documents before a visa is issued and there is a stamp on my passports last page in which it is writen "application recieved on so n so date".so what does this stamp means becoz generally if n application is rejected than such type of stamp is given on passport .as well they have called me on any working day between mon to fri at 10.30.

can any one help me that in such case ,putting the aplication in drop box n call for personal interview needs what type of documents n is it something like that ,if i have called for personal interview than my visa will be rejected .they have given the reason in the letter that under section 221g i have been found ineligeble for this visa application n need to come inperson with documents.u can also send me an email with the sugestion at my id [email protected].
    thankyou

Please look at https://www.immihelp.com/usa-visas/visitor List of documents is given.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X