Visitor Visa for Mother/Mother-in-Law

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor Visa for Mother/Mother-in-Law

I am planning to sponsor my mother and mother-in-law for the visitor visa.I am a GC Holder and my husband is US citizen.I have couple of questions for you guys:-

1. Can my mother and mother-in-law appear in the embassy same day or same time? or Would that have to be different timings?

2. We are going to write both of our names on the sponsorship letter for my mom.But, is this good to write both of our names for my mother-in-law too?

3. I am planning if they could visit me here in the month of July, I was checking the APPT time and, is it good to have their interview set by the end of April?What about if they issue visa for just one month.Then they will have to fly in a month or that means whenever they will fly and enter US their 1 month term will start from that day?

4.Last question, would it create any problem if they see or notice that we are sponsoring my mother and my husband's mother same time with almost same paperwork?

Please advise, any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks.
    Harpreet

1. Different times.
    2. Just write one person's name.
    3. If they get 1 month visa, they have to travel within that 1 month. Once they enter, actual stay duration is determined at port of entry.
    4. Should not be a problem.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X