Visitor visa for boyfriend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor visa for boyfriend

Hi, I am an F1 student in the US. My boyfriend wants to visit me here. We are no yet engaged so he can't apply for a fiance visa. Should he mention me during his visa interview or just state the purpose as tourism. Will there be any speculation about his immigrating here if he does mention me? He has been to US earlier for a short time...he's a 3rd mate on a ship. Will that bear any positive or negative effect?

Thanks for your help

you can not apply for a visa for him (of any kind)... since you are not an US citizen or LPR.

So, he has to overcome the immigrant suspicion on his own accord.
    Disclaimer: The information you obtain from me at this forum is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.

Comment

Yes, I know he has to overcome it himself and he's sponsoring himself as well. I just wanted to ask if he should/shouldn't tell about me?

Comment

He should tell the truth.
        Disclaimer: The information you obtain from me at this forum is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X