Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• visitor visa question

Hello,
    I am applying for my parents' visitors visa [my husband being the sponsor]....
    My parents are 60yr and 58 yrs of age, mom house wife and dad retired, they have a property in small town in Maharashtra but that's not where they live, they live in my uncle's house in another city.
    Also my dad does not have much of bank balance either.My brother lives in India with his wife and are expecting their first child due in August.
    My parents will be with us here in US for 3-4 months if they get visa and truly are coming just to visit us and for tourism [and not for babysitting, my son is older now].
    My question is, with situation like this, what is the best way to to convince VO via documents and in person that my parents have no intentions to live here in US permanently?
    Please help, I am trying to get things right the first attempt.
    Pinky.

It does not matter if they live in their property or not, that would be helpful. The fact that one of your sibling is back in home country is a +ve point, but the fact that he has his own family is a -ve point in your application? Are your parents engaged in anyway?

If not, its best to go ahead and give it a try with what you have, what else can you do?

Comment

Thanks, engaged meaning in social organizations?...no but they have extended family and social circle.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X