X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed sponsoring inlaws

Hi:

I need your expert advise:

My wife is pregnant and we plan on sponsoring our in laws. Ideally speaking I would like my wife to write the sponsor letter but she does not work.. so my employment letter, my paystubs etc. etc..

Three questions..

How do I address my inlaws in the invite letter.. dear mom and dad? or by name

In the invite letter should i say to travel all accross the country or to just come and stay with us?

Also should we mention in the invite letter that my wife is pregnant and should the letter be from the two of us?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Re

I have same case like you..I am pregnant also but the only difference is that I work and i do have my Job letter and pay stubs....I am also thinking to sponsor my mother and mother-in-law in this case...but very very double minded that should we mention that I am pregnant or not?

As far as the invitation letter is concerned, I would recommend you to write the letter in your regional langauage...if you parents-in-laws are comfortable with English then English is a good idea.and if I were you i will just write mom and dad not the name, because its obviuos when theyu show that letter to consulate at the time of their interview.Thanks.

Comment

Sponsoring in-laws

Uhebbar,
      It actually doesn't matter how you address them. Just make sure their names, passport nos. or any other details that you might include in the letter are correct and accurate. Also, don't mention in any of the letters that your wife is pregnant, but whether they reply to a question "Is your daughter/daugther-in-law Pregnant?" is up to you.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X