'Widow mom-single child case' got visa at MUmbai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Widow mom-single child case' got visa at MUmbai

We are so happy...my mom applied for her visa for the 2nd time at MUmbai consulate. It was rejected last month under 214B. This time we wrote a detailed letter and attached a personal affidavit on a 20rs. stamp paper. After reading the letter and affidavit the officer did not ask a single question or check any documents and just issued the visa. We will understand the duration once she gets the passport back.
    I just want to tell you guys, instead of opting for the senator's letter, write a detailed letter yourself...i can email a copy to whoever needs. My e-mail id is [email protected]. And do not forget the affidavit. Hope things go well for everybody's parents. I know the pain it causes when a visa is rejected...but now we are really happy, with so many rejected only-child cases, i had lost hope. All the best for everyone. Thank you immihelp. Thanks a lot.

Congratulations.

Before she comes to US, consider buying visitor medical insurance for her, available for instant purchase at www.immihelp.com/insurance
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

She got a multiple entry 10 year visa. By the way, this time she mentioned that her mom and sister's son are staying with her but she does not have any proof while in her last interview she said she was staying alone (bcoz we had no proof). Also last time we had given duration of stay as 4 months and this time 2 months. NO questions were asked regarding the change.

Comment

urgent!!!

Congratulations.My parents & my mentally handicapped sister will be applying for visitor visa shortly.I am their only other child.I am worried for the same,the detailed letter u have mentioned,didu send it from here,or ur mother wrote it,& what about the affidavit that u have mentioned,is it the I -134 or something else???

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X