Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B2 Visa

Hi,

I have a specific question on B2 Visa.My Wifes elder sister (Working in Indian ra***ays) and her husband (Business Man) have attemted to get a B2 visa (Self Sponsor) last year and was rejected as they had entered my wifes name in the application where it asks if there are any relatives living in the US.Since they did not carry a copy of my wifes passport their application was denied.

They are planning to apply for visa again as self sponsor.I am on H1B and my wife is on H4.My 6 year period for my H1 expires on May 3rd 2009 and i have applied for H1/H4 extension as my Labour (PERM) is pending approval for more tham 1 year now.

This time they will have to again enter my wifes name in the place where it asks if there are any relatives in the US.What documents do my wife or me have to provide.They are comming here on a package tour through SOTC and i am not a sponsor.As mentioned it is self sponsored visit and they are also not sure if they will have the time to visit us.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
    Raghu

If you are not sponsoring, you don't have to send anything other than the proof of your wife's legal presence.

May be, you could additionally send an invitation letter.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X