Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor Visa for my girl friend

Hi Guys

I want to get a visitors visa for my Girl Friend. She has just completed her degree education and an intership this month. She would not be doing anything from the next month. She does not have any sort of property from her father or any letter from a company to support her return back to India. I would completely be responsible as a sponser for her US visit. I will be solely responsible for her trip and daily expenses which I am going to mention in I-134 form and in the letter to the Embassy. I am currently on H1 B visa and have $10,000 in my bank account as of today and an annual salary of $80,000.

My concern is that she(My Girl friend) won't be able to provide any physical document of sort to support her return back to India. Can anyone advice me what should be done in this case ?

Thanks

She will have to prove on her own that she will return back to India.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

How about if she appears from UK-London US embassy. Her status in london would be on my Tier 1 based dependent visa. Please note that we won't be married but she would be my dependent (Fiancee).

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X