Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HDFC Receipt

Hi,

I want to get my parents to US on visitor's visa. We already paid fee and received HDFC cereipt.Now we realized that my mother's passport is expiring in feb 2010 and we have applied for new passport. Receipt is still with old passport. will it be a problem? If anyone had similar situation, please help me.

Thanks,
    Tina

No problem.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Its better if you call the main Vfs office.

and FAQ
      Ques: I have purchased an HDFC fee receipt, however, my passport expires as on first available appointment so I have obtained a new passport. How do I schedule an interview appointment, as the passport number reflecting on my HDFC Bank fee receipt is different from my current passport?

ANS:If you have purchased a fee receipt with your old passport and are now applying with a new passport, you will need to contact VFS and give the details of both your passports and HDFC fee receipt. The VFS official will rectify the same and validate the new passport number. You may now schedule your appointment using your new passport details. At the visa interview, you must produce both your old and new passport along with your HDFC Bank fee receipt failing which your appointment will be cancelled.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X