Parents Visitor Visa Issued at 2nd Attempt in Chennai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parents Visitor Visa Issued at 2nd Attempt in Chennai

All u guys out there, applying for the 2nd time can take my case as an inspiration. My mother went for visitor visa recently and got rejected under 214B. She did not know which company i worked for, also her last name was wrong in my passport.

I corrected my passport and this time both my parents went. The same officer who rejected last time interviewed them. he then asked my parents to wait and then after 15 minutes another officer interviewd them. He asked all the standard questions listed here like, where i work, which city, my wife's name. Then he asked why my dad didnt come last time, why my mom got rejected ? My dad brought up the name issues and this was dealt in detail, he asked copy of my old passport to make sure name got corrected.

He asked directions to my street in chennai. Finally he asked them to pay the visa issuance fee.

Its indeed a sorry state of affair to put our parents through such humiliating questions. What to do, all this arises because lot of people cheat in our country..

Congratulations.

Before they come to US, consider buying visitor medical insurance for them, available for instant purchase at www.immihelp.com/insurance
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X