Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks immihelp

Hello all

My mom appeared for tourist visa on April 16, 2009 in Hyderabad Consulate. Her interview was in Urdu language. My husband (on H4) sponsored her. When we heard last month that Hyderabad Consulate started processing non-immigrant visa we thought my mom can approach there as she is the resident of Hyderabad. At that time we didn't even know a bit of paper work we need for sponsoring tourist visa. I googled and came up with immihelp. I followed all the documents, letters everything from immihelp and thank goodness my mom got 10 year multiple visa. The interview was very easy. No documents asked.
    My mom's interview was on April 16 at 11.00 A.M in Hyderabad. She arrived to the consulate a bit early (10.20) She entered showing her passport and appointment letter at 10.40. VFS guys were very helpful inside. She scanned her and let her in the next building inside. My mom was going alone so there was a different line for single applicant. VO(young lady,indian) came and asked my mom
    VO: Why do you want to go to US?
    Mom: To meet my daughter's family and for tourism.
    VO: For how long your daughter is in US?
    Mom: 10 years
    VO: Is this your first time going to US?
    Mom: Yes
    VO: Does your daughter work?
    Mom: No
    VO: Who is sponsoring you?
    Mom: My son-in-law
    VO? In which company he work?
    Mom: XYZ
    VO: What is his occupation ?
    Mom : Automotive Engineer
    VO: What is his salary?
    Mom: -----
    VO: Do you have other children?
    Mom: yes , i have 2 sons who are married and 3 grandchildrens and my mom
    VO: How old is your mom?
    Mom: 74 years old.
    VO: Congratulations, your visa is approved, you'll get your passport in one week in mail.
    Mom: Thank you

My brother collected her passport today at regional office between 3 and 4 pm.

Thanks a lot immihelp. Without you it's not possible.

You are welcome.

Before she comes, consider buying visitors medical insurance for her, available for instant purchase at https://www.insubuy.com
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X