Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plese Help Please - No Pink Slip given, status shows admin processing

Hi,

Interview took place this past Monday at US embassy and NO pink slip was given during the time of interview and the passport was retained. Since it had been 4 business days and after several calls to VFS and using the passport tracker with no luck , I thought I would check on the US embassy's administrative porcessing link to see if the passport # shows up there and to my shock it did show up there.
    I am totally confused since the web site clearly says you will be handed a pink slip with the batch # on it if your case is referred to admin processing, in my case there was no pink slip given so my question is why is it under asministrative processing now.

How long does it take, I have already bought tickets for US 20 days from now. Also the embassy web site shows that if the visa application is successful the counsel will retain the passport that they did but without giving a pink slip how could they put it under administrative processing ??
    Could someone help in this matter, is it just the name check ? can I call DOS and ask for help.

Can Somebody Please help

They kept the passport and DID NOT issue any pink slip at the new delhi consulate.
    When I check on the administrative porcessing link, i see that the passport is listed there, did he forget to issue the pink slip ? or is this is something very minor where they didn't issue the pink slip as they thought it would clear up in 2-3 days, they have retained my passport ?
    Please advise, my flight is in 3 weeks from today. Should i cancel the tickets ? what is the probability of this clearing up soon, this was for visitors visa B2.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X