Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Error on VFS Web site when picking appt dates ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error on VFS Web site when picking appt dates ?

Anybody encounter this issue yesterday and today ?

I am have entered the apps for both my dad and mom. When I continue to pick the date, i get a website errror.

I email VFS, they said try with a different pc... no luck with that either...

FYI, A.P. resident trying to make an appt in chennai..
    I see the dates and when I select one I get this error...

------------------
    Server Error in '/' Application.
    Runtime Error
    Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".
    <!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
    <system.web>
    <customErrors mode="Off"/>
    </system.web>
    </configuration>

server error

This happened to me when I was taking appt for my parents around May 15th. But the server came back up in 2-3 hours. So hold it the dates will become available. Dont get frustrated I understand it is tough when you see the dates and you are not able to finalize the appt.

But trust me it will be soon resolved

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X