Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tourist Visa rejected as Immigration visa was pending...next steps..want to cancel..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tourist Visa rejected as Immigration visa was pending...next steps..want to cancel..

Hi Friends...

My in-laws tourist visa cancelled due to the fact that my father-in-law's immigration visa was pending. Now can someone tell me, what are the chances of getting a tourist visa if my father-in-law cancels his Immigration Visa?

Also can my father-in-law(resides in India) cancel his immigration visa. He is the beneficiary and his sister, who is a a resident of USA, is the petitioner. Can the beneficiary cancel his immigration visa(F4) OR it can be cancelled only by the petitioner?

My father-in-law is over 64 years old and he is settled in India and do not want to immigrate to USA. He just wants o visit us.

What are the chances of getting a tourist visa, if my father-in-law cancels his immigration visa.

Thanks in advance...

Indian Friend...
    Last edited by nskb; 05-26-2009, 08:24 PM.

It is next to impossible to get visitors visa if you have immigrant petition pending.

Even if you cancel the immigrant petition, you have already shown the immigrant intent, and that goes against you in applying for visitors visa.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X