Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Date change on I-94

Hello,

My father came to US on visitor visa last week. At the port of entry, he was not asked about how long he will stay and the officer stamped an expiry date on 25th Aug 2009 on the I-94. however, my father has a return ticket of 31st August 2009. My question is, how can I get the date changed on the I-94 so that my father does not become illegal for 6 days. What are my other options?

Thanks a lot in advance.

You will have to file an extension.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Originally posted by aj_help View Post
      Hello,

My father came to US on visitor visa last week. At the port of entry, he was not asked about how long he will stay and the officer stamped an expiry date on 25th Aug 2009 on the I-94. however, my father has a return ticket of 31st August 2009. My question is, how can I get the date changed on the I-94 so that my father does not become illegal for 6 days. What are my other options?

Thanks a lot in advance.
      Go to the airport where he landed, ask to see a CBP officer, get a new stamp.
      Disclaimer: The information you obtain from me at this forum is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.

Comment

You can also change the departure date on his flight.
        Disclaimer: The information you obtain from me at this forum is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X