Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• urgent - Visitor Visa

hi

my mom has interview on 26th, and i dont have father. and i am the only daughter. i had brother but he expired 20 yrs back, should she mention that she had 2 kids and 1 exp. and she dont have any pension, but has property, plot and FD. So is this ok for back home tie up's.

Please someone answer urgently.

I would say her ties are rather weak, if she works it might make her case stronger.

Comment

Originally posted by orion View Post
      I would say her ties are rather weak, if she works it might make her case stronger.
      no she is housewife and she does day care and saree business is said in affidavit.

Comment

That will help. Gather all there is to show she is very engaged in home country and HAS to return back to take care of it, dont falsify anything though. In the forms, mention abt her profession rather than writing retired or home-maker etc. And attempt the interview confidently.

Comment

Originally posted by orion View Post
          That will help. Gather all there is to show she is very engaged in home country and HAS to return back to take care of it, dont falsify anything though. In the forms, mention abt her profession rather than writing retired or home-maker etc. And attempt the interview confidently.
          Thank u so much.

Comment

very thankful to immhelp my mom got visa.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X