Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor Visa application - pending further evidence

Hi folks:

My parents went for a B2 visa interview yesterday in Hyd consulate in Telugu. The VO asked a couple of questions like why they are going to US and who stays there.

Why are you going ?
    Who is sponsoring you ?
    Where does he work ?
    How long has he been working ?
    Can you give me the employment verification letter ?
    Can you give me the paystubs ?

After this they gave my parents their passports back and said they will call them after getting some more evidence.

I have been working for 5 years for a big company and everything reg my employment is legit.

- No further documents asked
    - No rejection in the passport

All they said is "we have to do some more checks and will call you". My parents were given a 221g with case numbers.

All I can think of is the "employment verf letter" is 1 month old compared to the visa interview date.

Did anyone have a similar experience and can shed some light on what this could mean ?

Thanks in advance.
    PD

BTW, they got a blue form..

Comment

Hi Phalguna,

sorry this is not an answer to your query, but I have to ask you a question regarding the visa appointment dates in telugu.

I'm trying to block the dates for a B2 visa interview in telugu for my parents. Every time I try an error msg says visa interview dates are not available and check back in 24 hours. Was it a common problem with you? and how early did you book the dates? (I am planing for 1st week of august, so do I have enough time to book the dates?)

Also, how to book for both the parents together?

I appreciate if you can share your expreinece with me.

Thanks,
      Priya.

Comment

Try to book around 11:00 am india time.. i saw the dates usually open at that time.. I booked 3 weeks before the appnt date .. also once you start booking the appnt, you will be asked to add another person to the same appointment.. it will be very clear.. good luck..

Comment

The dates will be opened on Friday at 12 p.m India timings.Try to check from then If you do late you may have to wait untill next friday.

Comment

Thank you both for the reply :-)

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X