Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tourist Visa Rejected Twice in London

Hello All,
    I am an Indian Citizen working in London for the past 5 and half years and recently i have applied twice for US visting Visa at LONDON Consulate General, but both the times it has been rejected on 214(b).

I applied at the start of this year when i had 6 months on my UK visa with a letter from my employer, tenancy agreement and my loan agreements but the visa officer overlooked all this and rejected my application saying that i had short term visa in UK and he cant able to determine strong social and economically ties outside US. He advised me to apply once my circumstances changes.

So, i applied as my UK visa is now being extended to 3 more years. I went with the same documentry evidence and this time i also included my UK Fixed deposits as a strong proof to show my economic activity, but to my suprise the application has been rejected again saying that i have short visa in UK and he cant give me visa. I asked officer i was told the same reason for the previous rejection and now i applied with 3 years visa. He said 3 years is a short term visa.

Now i am thinking of applying for Vistors visa from India. Could anybody advise me what are the chances of getting the Visa from India are, by showing my ties in UK as i have been in UK for the past 5 and half years.

Regards
    Dellfan

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X