Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parents visit -- (help)question in filling up visa slot booking

Hello,

Thank you for reading and helping me out..
    This may be have been asked before but was unable to find in any of posts..

I am trying to schedule visa appt for my parents thru vfs website..i have everything ready.. but i am stuck at 2 place:

my father can give the interview in english and my mother has difficulty in giving the interview in english..can u pls help me choose language for interview.. becuase when i continue to schedule appt for my mother the language for interview has been grayed out and am unable to opt my mother tongue as language for interview..

after completing forms for my dad..at last it asked me if there was another family to add (it said a max of 6 members as group can be allowed)..and i went ahead and chose that option and i clicked to add another family member to schedule an appointment for my mother after completeing my dad's visa appointment..

i thought i would write down what all i did before i aasked you for help...

1. is it ok if i choose english as language for interview, since my dad can manage..

2. it didnt ask hdfc receipt for my mother schedule ( because it asked for the HDFC receipet right in beginning for my dad'd visa appointment)..

kindly let me know if i have gone wrong somewhere while applying and is it correct to choose and add family member after completing my dad's ds forms.. to schedule my mothers appt..(or chould i be starting all over again for my mother appt seperatley)..

any help highly appreciated...thank u so much!

Just choose english for both of them. He can answer/act as a translator if needed. It will ask for HDFC number to add another to the appointment.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

ds 158

Thank you very much! will fill up now..

also i ahd one more doubt.. it doesnt ask me anywehere for ds 158 when filling up for my dad's schedule.. is it a must or do i have to fill it up seperately..

Thank you for prompt response...

Comment

DS158 has never been needed except in Nogales consulate I believe.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X