advice needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• advice needed

hi i have a valid b1/b2 good till 2018 ,my brother is an american citizen and my dad and mom are green card holder .my father in law is a us citizen as well .
    I am a managing director of a soft drinks bottling plant in india since 1996 ,i went to usa with my wife and two year old son last year in 2008 for six months and came back in time. My question is i am here in us and have a six months i-94 good till jan 2010 ,i am willing to change my status as i talked to an attorney in new york and they siad it's possible to file a petition for change of status from b1/b2 to l1 visa and to register my inc and to open bank account once you are in us ,so is it adviseble to file a petition or on the bottom line what are my chances !!
    I would appriciate if some one can give me some advice as i took great inspiration from this awesome website as i was rejected twice with my wife and got b1/b2 on the third trial .this was purely based on immihelp i would not be able to get my visa without this website so thanks a lot again ,keep it up ,hoping for a reply cheers!!

I recommend that you follow the advice of your attorney.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X