Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help neede Reg- VISA sponsorhip

Hi all
    I need suggestion on sponsoring VISA for my parents. My case is like this..

Iam on L2(Husband is on L1) Visa staying in US since one year. Now Iam carrying and want to process Visa for my parents. As our financial background in US is not upto the level so that we can sponsor for Visa. So one of our husband's friends wanted to sponsor for my parents..the question here is he has already sponsored for his parents three months ago and now they are(his parents) in US..

Is there any chance that he can sponsor for my parents..and what are the risks involved and will there be any question of rejection as he has already sponsored for his parents...need suggestion..Hope I gave a clear picture..

Thankyou
    leo

Hi Jasmine,

Any friends or relative can sponsor for a visa applicant and any previous sponsorship by them will not necessarily result in visa refusal.

But a curious question that may arise is why should a person, not so close relative as a daughter or son-in-law, who are already in US, should sponsor your mother???

It is nowhere mentioned that the person in US should have lot of money to sponsor somebody. Providing accommodation and food is also sponsorship.
    And your parents can self sponsor themselves (If they have funds).

Ofcourse, you need to send the invite letter to your parents.

TC

Comment

hi

Hi thankyou for the reply...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X