Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visit VISA to my Brother

Hi,

I am on H1b VISA in USA and sponsored visit visa to my parents. They attended interview recently, got the VISA and planning to visit me in Sept/Oct 09. Now I am planning to sponsor a visit visa to my younger brother also. He is aged 24, studied up to 10 class/grade (just high school), not proficient in English and doing agriculture/farming.

1. Could you please advise if we need any additional documentation compared to what we had for my parent's visa?

2. Is it advisable to apply for a visit visa for him now in Aug/Sept 09 as he has not applied for it along with my parents?

3. What are the possible questions & answers, he may be asked by a visa officer in this situation?

4. In case if he is rejected a visit visa, does it affect any way to my parents visa and also at the time of Port of Entry when they come to USA, like will immigration officer know that my brother's VISA was denied when he checks the visa of my parents and my receipt/EAC number in it. I mean does it cause any trouble for us?

Hope you understand my concerns and looking forward for your advise.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

1. No.
    2. It does not matter.
    3. Read https://www.immihelp.com/us-visitor-visa-interview-guide/
    4. No.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X