Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I-94 departure date missing in the passport..Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-94 departure date missing in the passport..Help!

My parents just arrived from India to San Francisco. My Dad's I-94 has valid departure date stamped (6 months stay). However, in my mom's I-94, the departure date is missing.

My mom was taken to a secondary immigration interview at the airport and asked about her length of stay, while my Dad got cleared without any secondary interview.

Any help/comments/suggestions? How do I contact an immigration officer? any phone #s?

Thanks..much appreciated!
    Siva

Read https://www.immihelp.com/paper-i-94-form/
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Can you please share the kind of questions asked in secondary interview? Was your mom here more number of times than your dad?

Thanks.

Comment

I-94 date missing

My Dad and mom are coming for the first time. They asked my mom how long she intends to stay here and when she will go back. Thats it.

I called the CBP(Customs and Border Protection) at SFO and explained the situation. They said it was a mistake and I can handwrite the same date as my Dad's I-94 since the visa says B2 on both their I-94.

Comment

Re: I-94 date missing

Thanks for sharing your interview questions. I had prepared my father for the second interview. Y'day he entered thro' SFO. Officer just asked him whether he had grandchildren here. He said "Yes" and the officer went on to say..."Your presence is required here. Enjoy your grandchildren". He was stamped 6 months.

All around the board, I have been reading that having grandkids is a kind of minus point. But the officer that my father got was the other way around. Anyways, all that matters is the kind of officer whom you get the POE.

Comment

Re: I-94 date missing

This officer must have told this in sattire way. He did not mean it.
            Immihelp Support
            No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X