Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Father's visa rejected 5th time and mother's 3rd time

Hello

My father's visa got rejected 5th time(twice applied for business purpose and 3 times for tourist purpose) and my mother's 3rd time(all the time for tourist purpose). My brother is having convocation on August 6th and they applied to attend for that purpose. The visa officer asked questions to only my father.for the letter from my brother's university, my brother's passport copy. My parents submitted both. Then they asked for the I.T returns, my father gave the I.T returns of 2 yrs. The visa officer asked my father's personal income, my father mentioned his personal income and the visa got rejected under section 214b.

This time they had no reason whatsoever to reject the visa.

They mention their stay to be just 6 weeks. I had send mine and my husband's passport copy, sponsorship letter, Affidavit of support, letter to the consulate requesting to issue the visa, invitation letter for my parents, invitation letter from my brother to attend convocation ceremony,his passport copy, letter from his university, my bank statements,pay stubs, employer letter, Every possible document.

I am soo confused and frustrated, not able to understand and figure out how to get visa for my parents.

Please help,

Thanks

Looks like you are doing everything correctly.

Just bad luck!
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X