Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parents visa rejected

Hello all,
    I am staying in US for 2 years now ( L visa). I invited my parents for the visit . I am sponsoring them. I prepared all documents as mentioned here.

They had their interview today at Mumbai consulate in Gujarati language. Few questions were

who is sponsoring? which places they will visit? whos else is there in family? father working? receiving pansion etc?

My father is retired and do not get pension. Two elder sisters are married.

They rejected their visa. No other questions. They did not ask for any documents.

There could be many reasons (and luck etc) . so my questions are

1) Officially , I can reapply ater 3 working days. What is your take on this? I can wait for some time but again, there will not be any changes in documents. They did not say or ask any additional documents , so wait for 1 week or 1 month should be same. Should I apply within 15 days again?

2) Since 1st time, they did not ask about documents or ask parents to justify anything, how they (my parents) can start that conversation this time, assuming consulate will not ask to explain their side of story

3) my father is retired and mother is housewife. They are about 65 years old. 2 sisters are married and settled in Mumbai and I am the only son. What proof they can show to convience consulate that they wil come back? I know this is tough one, but any sugestions will be helpful

Thanks a lot guys. I will appreciate any feedback

Kamlesh

Read https://www.immihelp.com/usa-visa-re...lication-tips/
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Parents visa rejected

Hello,
      Thank you for the reply and the link.
      I did go through the link and read through details. In addition to that, can you please reply to my questions as posted?
      This will be really helpful

Thank you once again

Kamlesh

Comment

1. They can apply at any time. Unless the circumstances change, it does not matter.

2. If they don't give you chance to speak, there is nothing much you can do.

3. Only you and they know what the best reasons are to come back.
        Immihelp Support
        No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X