Is there any limit on max. number of persons can be sponsered for B2 Visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any limit on max. number of persons can be sponsered for B2 Visa

I have been working in USA since July '08 on H1b Visa . I am married and have one kid . I want to sponsor few of my relatives (3) . Who are willing to visit USA and stay for few days with us .

My question is , Is there any cap on the total number of People one can sponsor for B2 Visa ?

Will my current sponsorship for above 3 relatives affect in any case my ability to sponger B2 visa for my parents ( or any other relatives) in future ?

Expecting your help.
    Last edited by PMM; 08-24-2009, 03:15 PM. Reason: Typo Errors

There is no limit set as rules. But you must however be financially sound to support all of them and provide proof of such income. For each I-134 you fill out you'll have to declare on the the form about how many people you have already sponsored prior to that sponsorship.

Comment

Thanks for your reply Orian.

So, for each person that I sponsor now or in future. I have show my enough Bank Balance around 5k $ per each person . So this time when I am sponsoring 3 relatives, I have to show approx 15 k $ balance in Saving Bank Account .
      Suppose after a year when I sponsor my parents, I have to show around 25 K balance in Saving Bank Account .

Although, I 'll not have all of them together in USA at one point of time. However , from VO's perspective Will above proof of Bank Balance and Salary stubs , Employer's letter form a good evidence to prove my Sound financial status?

Comment

The exact amount is also not set in law. But the amount you mentioned should work fine.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X